Want to learn how to add Artbitum to Metamask?
Well, we have a step by step guide explaining the same in the easiest way possible.
There are plenty of users who want to add Arbitrum to Metamask but they don’t know how it is done and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
To add Arbitrum to Metmask, you simply need to open the Metamask extension on your browser and tap on Add Network option.
When you do so, you will be asked to enter a bunch of details. Once you are done providing the required details, click on the Save option to Arbitrum to Metamask.
Also Read >> How to Add Polygon To Metamask?
If you don’t know how to add a network to Metamask then follow the steps mentioned below.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Adding Arbitrum To Metamask
Adding Arbitrum to Metamask is quite simple. All you need to do is follow a bunch of steps:
- First, Download the Metamask extension on your browser if you have not already.
- Once downloaded, launch Metamask and click on the ‘Import Wallet’ option if you already have Metamask Wallet created.
- If you are using the Metamask extension for the first time, click on the ‘Create a Wallet’ button.
- Now, create a password to access Metamask Wallet.
- Once created, click on the blur section to unleash your Secret Recovery Phrase.
- Once unleashed, make sure to save it a safe place and confirm it by entering your Secret Recovery Phrase.
- Once confirmed, you will be able to access Metamask Wallet.
- Open Metamask by clicking on its extension icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Once it is opened, click on the drop-down icon shown in the above picture.
- When you do so, a pop-up window will appear on the screen, click on the ‘Add Network‘ option.
- To add Arbitrum, you will have to fill in the following details.
|Network Name||Arbitrum Mainnet|
|New RPC URL||https://arb1.arbitrum.io/rpc|
|Block Explorer URL||https://arbiscan.io|
Also Read >> HOW TO ADD BINANCE SMART CHAIN (BSC) TO METAMASK?
- Once you have successfully entered the required information, click on the Save button.
- When you do so, you will have Arbitrum Network added to Metmask.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to add Arbitrum to Metamask in 2023.