Want to enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet?
Well, this post will teach you the easiest way to enable you to add DApp browser on both Android and iOS devices.
If you are an Android user then you can easily enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet but if you own an iPhone then activating it is a bit complicated.
Regardless of which device you use, you will be able to add the DApp browser on Trust Wallet after reading this guide.
Also Read >> How To Sell Metawar Token on Trust Wallet?
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Adding DApp browser on Trust Wallet (Android & iOS)
Since the process of adding or enabling Decentralized App (DApp) on Android and iOS devices is different, we will explain their methods separately.
If you have an iOS device and want to enable it then you can skip the Android section and directly jump to the iOS section.
Here’s how to add a DApp browser on Android
- First, Download and install Trust Wallet.
Once installed, configure and set it up.
- Once done, Tap on the Settings option located at the bottom of the screen.
- In a new window, you will have to select ‘Preferences’
- Tap on the DApp Browser and toggle it to Enabled.
- That’s it.
Also Read >> Trust Wallet Transaction History
Since the DApp browser of the iOS version was deleted back in June 2021, a lot of users are having trouble enabling it on their iOS devices.
If you too are struggling to enable the DApp browser on the iOS device then look no further as we have discovered a way that can help you add the DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
Here’s how to enable the DApp browser on iOS
- Open the Safari browser on your iOS device.
- Once opened, type ‘trust://browser_enable’ into the search bar
- When you do this, a pop up will appear asking your permission to open this page on Trust Wallet.
- Tap on the ‘Open’ button to proceed.
- Doing this will redirect you to the Trust Wallet application.
- When you open the Trust Wallet app, you will have DApp browser add to your iPhone.
- That’s it.