Bandcamp Affiliate Program: Can I Earn Commissions In 2022?

Bandcamp affiliate program

Bandcamp is one of the most popular American online audio distribution platforms right now.

It was founded way back in 2007 by Oddpost co-founder Ethan Diamon and programmers Shawn Grunberger, Joe Holt and Neal Tucker.

It has been more than 15 years since the platform was officially launched but the popularity of Bandcamp among music lovers does not seem to fade.

The reason why Bandcamp’s popularity is increasing with each passing day is it lets artists upload their music and merchandise and set their own prices.

Since the popularity of this audio distribution has increased tremendously over the last few years, a lot of fans want to use Bandcamp’s Affiliate Program to earn commissions.

While you are here, you must be looking for a link to create an affiliate account on Bandcamp. Don’t you?

If that’s true then look no further as we have got you covered.

Without any further ado, let’s get started:

What is Bandcamp?

As mentioned above, Bandcamp is an American audio distribution platform where fans across the world discover music and connect with artists to support their favourite artists monetarily.

For the uninformed, fans on Bandcamp have so far paid artists $947 million.

According to the data presented on its official website, fans on Bandcamp purchased 14.8 million digital albums, 7.5 million tracks, 1.9 million vinyl records, 850,000 CDs, 450,000 cassettes, 250,00 T-shirts, and tons of posters, buttons, zines, and other physical items last year.

The best thing about purchasing music from Bandcamp is it can be downloaded and streamed on its application or website unlimited times.

Once you have successfully purchased music from Bandcamp, you send it as a gift to someone.

How Much Does Bandcamp Pay To Artists?

The business model of Bandcamp is amazing as they only keep 15% of the sale.

If the artists’ sales surpass $5000, Bandcamp’s commission would be reduced to 10%.

If you upload your music on Bandcamp and a fan of you purchases it, an average of 82% of the money will be transferred to your account and the remaining 18% of the sale covers their revenue share and payment processor fees.

Does Bandcamp Have An Affiliate Program?

Unfortunately, the answer is NO.

Yes, you read that right!

Bandcamp does not have any affiliate program at the moment.

Since the popularity of this audio distribution platform is on a rise, chances are high that Bandcamp will launch Affiliate Program in the future.

As soon as the affiliate program of Bandcamp becomes available, we will update this post with the link.

Are There Any Bandcamp Downloaders?

Yes, there are multiple Bandcamp downloaders that can be used to download music from Bandcamp at no cost.

If you are looking for the best Bandcamp Downloaders then check out the following list.

Here are some of the best Bandcamp Downloaders:

  • Locoloader
  • Download Music School
  • Bandcamp to Mp3

That’s everything you need to know about Bandcamp Affiliate Programs.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published.