Binance.US is one of the most popular platforms to buy, sell and trade Crypto in the United States.
Similar to other platforms, Binance.US users sometimes have to encounter issues and errors while using it.
The errors Binance.US users are currently having are ‘could not compact map’ or ‘the data could not be read because it isn’t in the correct format’.
A lot of users took to Reddit, Twitter and other social media platforms and complained that they get an error message that says ‘could not compact map’ or ‘the data could not be read because it isn’t in the correct format’ whenever they try to deposit ETH addresses on Binance.US.
Also Read >> How to Play Bitcoin Button Game & Win BTC?
If you too are having these errors while depositing ETH addresses on Binance.US then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Binance Could Not Compact Map Error Fix
To fix ‘the data could not be read because it isn’t in the correct format’ or ‘could not compact map’ errors on Binance.US, you will have to follow the steps written below:
- Launch Binance.US on your phone.
- If you get errors, click on the OK button to skip the error window.
- Once done, click on the profile icon located at the right bottom on iOS and top left corner on Android.
- In a new window, click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- From the Settings Menu, click on the ‘Clear Cache’.
- When you do so, you will be asked to confirm whether you want to clear the cache, and click on the ‘Clear’ or ‘YES’ button on iOS and Android, respectively.
Also Read >> BINANCE FUTURES QUIZ ANSWERS
- Once Cache is cleared, close the Binance.US app from the recent application.
- Now, launch the app on your phone and see if the error is fixed.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to fix ‘could not compact map’ or ‘the data could not be read because it isn’t in the correct format’ errors on Binance.