Want to enable Binance Dark mode?
Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
Irrespective of whether it is a social media app or a Cryptocurrency exchange service, people across the world want to use them in Dark mode.
A lot of Binance users want to use it in Dark mode but they don’t know how it is done and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered.
This post will teach you how to enable Binance Dark mode on both Mobile and PC.
If you are curious to learn how it is enabled then keep reading this post.
Also Read >> HOW TO FIND BINANCE WALLET ADDRESS ON PC & MOBILE?
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Enabling Binance Dark Mode
Since the interface of Binance on Mobile and PC is entirely different.
We would explain the procedure of enabling Binace dark mode on both Mobile and PC separately.
To enable Binance Dark mode on Mobile, follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install the Binance app on your phone if you have not already.
- Once installed, launch it and set it up.
- Once done, tap on your Profile located at the top left corner of the screen.
- In a new window, scroll down and tap on the ‘Settings’ option.
- Tap on the ‘Appearance‘ tab.
- In Appearance, you will see three options — Dark Mode, Lite Mode, and Use Device Settings.
- To activate Binance Dark Mode on Mobile, tap on the Dark Mode.
- Doing this will turn your Binance app into Dark mode.
- That’s it.
Also Read >> HOW TO ADD BINANCE SMART CHAIN (BSC) TO METAMASK?
How to Enable Dark Mode on PC?
Enabling Binance Dark on a PC or Laptop is pretty easy.
All you need to do is visit the official website of Binance and click on the ‘Moon’ icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
As soon as you click on the ‘Moon’ icon, the Binance website will turn into Dark mode.
You can the dark theme of Binance in the below picture.