Binance is without a doubt one of the most popular Crypto exchanges across the world.
Since it is being used by millions of users across the world, users must keep their Binance Wallet addresses safe.
Binance Wallet address is something that allows you to buy, sell, trade, exchange, deposit and trade a specific Cryptocurrency.
If you don’t know what is your Binance Wallet address, you would not be able to do any transaction on Binance.
So, before you make any sort of transaction on Binance, make sure you know your Binance wallet address correctly.
If you are new to Binance and having trouble finding your Binance Wallet address then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Finding Your Binance Wallet Address
Since the process of finding the Binance Wallet address is a bit different on PC and Mobile, we will explain both separately.
To find your Binance Wallet Address on PC, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, visit the official website of Binance.
- Once you are on the site, log into your account.
- If you have not created your account on Binance yet, click on the Register button to create one.
- Once created, verify it.
- Once verified, click on the Wallet option located at the top left side of the screen.
- When you do so, a bunch of options will appear, select ‘Fiat and Spot’.
- Make sure to select the correct Crypto and click on the Continue button.
- Click on the ‘Deposit’ option located next to the currency that you want to know the address of.
- Now, click on the drop-down option located next to ‘Deposit to’.
- Doing this will show you a complete list of available networks on the Binance platform.
- Select BSC (Binance Smart Chain) to see your Binance Wallet Address.
- Once appears, click on the Wallet Address and copy it.
- Now, you can use your Binance Wallet Address to make transactions.
- That’s it.
To find the Binance Wallet address on Mobile, follow the steps written below:
- First, download the Trust Wallet application if you have not already.
- Once installed, launch the Trust Wallet app and tap on the ‘Create a New Wallet’.
- When you do, you will be shown your Recovery Phrase. Make sure to keep it secret.
- Once you have successfully created a wallet, tap on the ‘Smart Chain‘ option.
- In a new window, tap on the ‘Receive’ option.
- When you do so, you will get a QR code.
- To copy your Binance Wallet address, tap on the QR code and copy it.
- That’s it.