Want to earn Bitcoin? Well, Binance has just launched a game called ‘Bitcoin Button’ providing an opportunity to win one Bitcoin.
It has not been a day since Binance launched Bitcoin Button and it has already become quite famous among Crypto investors.
There are tons of people across the world who want to buy Bitcoin but the price of Bitcoin is not affordable to all.
Since Binance is providing a golden opportunity to its users to get one Bitcoin for playing Bitcoin Button Game, you should participate in it and try your luck.
Before we explain how to play Bitcoin Button Game, let’s take a look at its terms and conditions.
Bitcoin Button Game Terms & Conditions
- Only Binance and Twitter account user can hold the button once.
- Binance has all the right to disqualify anyone who is found cheating or has acted or plans to act with malicious intent.
- Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any activity or game rules at our sole discretion.
- You need to have more than 10 followers on Twitter.
- You can’t play Bitcoin Button Game without following Bitcoin on Twitter.
- Make sure to read its terms and condition before playing the game.
How to Play Bitcoin Button Game & Win BTC?
Playing Bitcoin Button Game is pretty simple. All you need to do is follow Binance on Twitter.
Once you have successfully followed Binance on Twitter, visit the official website of Binance.
Once you are on the website, you will have to log in to Binance using your Twitter account or Binance account.
If you don’t have an account on Binance, click on this link and create one.
If you use your Binance account to play Bitcoin Button Game, you will get a Bitcoin button NFT mystery box as well.
Once your Binance account is created, you will be taken to the page where the game is running.
To play Bitcoin Button Game, you simply need to press the BTC button on the screen.
The last person to click on the Bitcoin button will be the winner and he or she will get one BTC.
Note: The timer resets to 60 seconds when someone else presses the Bitcoin button.
If you did not win the Bitcoin Button Game and still want to get some prize then share your results on Twitter and stand to win up to $4,000.
That’s all you need to know about Bitcoin Button Game.