Cash App is one of the most popular payment applications in the United States and the United Kingdom.
There are millions of US and UK citizens who use this application to transfer or receive payments.
Unlike other payment platforms, Cash App does have a strict policy and that’s the reason why it bans or blocks tons of Cash App accounts every month.
There are plenty of users who have recently been searching for ways to unban or unblock their Cash App account and if that’s you then look no further as we have you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How Do I Unblock My Cash App Account?
Before we teach you the process of unblocking or unbanning your Cash App account, let me tell you the reason that could lead to your account ban temporarily or permanently.
Here are all reasons that may lead to your Cash App account ban:
- Unable to complete the Cash App verification process.
- Use VPN to access Cash App outside the US and the UK.
- Involve in any kind of fraud or suspicious activity.
- Violating the terms and conditions of Cash App.
- Sending too many payments request to unknown Cash App users.
Also Read >> How to Delete Cash App Account?
Here’s how to unban a Cash App account:
Unblocking or unbanning a Cash App account is pretty simple.
However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps written below:
- Open Cash App
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Scroll down until you see the Personal tab.
- Once found, tap on it.
- There, you will have to enter your phone number, and email ID linked with the blocked Cash App account and proceed.
- Now, you will have your Cash App unblocked.
- Once you have successfully unblocked or unbanned your Cash App account, make sure to either withdraw or sell and transfer your money to another wallet.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unblock your Cash App account.