Trust Wallet is without a doubt one of the best Cryptocurrency Wallets right now.
For those unaware, Trust Wallet is a platform where anyone can buy, store, collect NFTs, exchange and earn Crypto.
Since the popularity of Trust Wallet has increased remarkably over the years, the creators have launched decentralized (DApp) browsers for their users to promise an uninterrupted experience.
Since PancakeSwap has become a favourite decentralized platform for many, a lot of users want to connect their Trust Wallet account to PancakeSwap.
Do you know how to connect the Trust Wallet account to PancakeSwap?
If your answer is NO then look no further as we have a step by step guide teaching the same in the easiest way possible.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Enable DApp browser on Trust Wallet in 2022?
Before you follow the steps to connect your Trust Wallet account to PancakeSwap, let’s learn how to enable the DApp browser, which is a mandatory step for linking these two accounts.
Since the process of enabling the DApp browser on Trust Wallet is different for Android and iOS, let’s take a look at devices one by one.
To enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet, follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install the Trust Wallet app on your phone.
- Once installed, launch the app and tap on the Trust Wallet icon.
- Connect to your Trust Wallet account to enable the DApp browser.
- Head to Settings section and scroll down until you see Open Settings.
- In a pop-up window, find ‘Preferences’.
- When you click on it, you will be shown two options — Currency and DApp browser.
- Click on DApp Browser.
- Toggle ‘DApp Browser’ to Enabled.
- Once enabled, you will see the DApp browser menu.
Enabling the DApp browser on iOS devices is a bit more complicated than on Android because Trust Wallet has officially removed the DApp browser for iOS devices in June 2021.
If you are an iOS user and want to enable the DApp browser, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the Safari browser.
- Tap on the URL bar and type this URL — trust://browser_enable
- Use Trust Browser: Enable on the URL Field.
- When you do this, a message will appear on the screen that says: “Open this page on Trust?”
- Click on the Continue button and head back to Trust Wallet.
- When you open Trust Wallet, you will see the ‘Browser’ option will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- You have successfully enabled the DApp browser on your iPhone.
- That’s it.
Connecting Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap
Before we explain how to link the Trust Wallet account to PancakeSwap, let me tell you that the process of connecting the PancakeSwap account to Trust Wallet is a bit different for both Android and iOS devices.
First, Open Trust Wallet and select the DApp browser.
There, you will have to find PancakeSwap.
Once found, click on the Connect Wallet and proceed.
When you click on it, you will be asked to choose a Wallet that you want to connect to PancakeSwap. Select ‘Trust Wallet’.
When you click on it, your Trust Wallet account will be connected to PancakeSwap.
- Once you have successfully enabled the DApp browser on Trust Wallet, open the PancakeSwap official site on the Safari browser.
- Click on the ‘Wallet Connect’ option. (Don’t click on PancakeSwap because IOS does not let you link your account directly).
- In a list of Wallets that appears on the screen, select Trust Wallet and then an option that says ‘Open in Trust’.
- Tap on Connect button.
- You have successfully connected your Trust Wallet account to PancakeSwap.