Trust Wallet is undoubtedly one of the most trusted wallets to keep Cryptocurrencies safe and secure right now.
Apart from staking Cryptocurrencies, Trust Wallet does have a plethora of Virtual currencies that users can buy and sell on it.
In order to buy Cryptocurrencies from Trust Wallet, users are required to deposit money to their Trust Wallet.
There are plenty of users who have been having a hard time depositing money into Trust Wallet and if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
Also Read >> How to Withdraw Money From Trust Wallet To Bank Account?
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Adding Money to Trust Wallet
To make your work easier, we have come up with two ways to deposit money to Trust Wallet.
To know what these two methods are and how they work, you will have to keep reading this post.
Method 1: Buy Tokens
- First, download and install Trust Wallet on your phone.
- Make sure you have it configured correctly.
- Once configured, tap on the Buy option.
- Now, select the token that you want to buy.
- Depending on the selected token, Trust Wallet will show you a list of available exchanges such as Mercury, Simplex and Moonplay.
- Select the one that has the best rate.
- Once selected, click on the Next button to continue.
- Now, you will have to enter the amount of money that you want to spend and then the application will show you the number of coins you can get with that money.
- Tap on the Green Proceeds button.
- Now, you will have to provide details like your Phone number, email and Date of birth.
- Once provided, click on the Send button.
- Now, you will be asked to select the Payment method — New Card, Apple Pay and Google Pay.
- Once you have successfully made the payment, you will have the selected money deposited to Trust Wallet.
- That’s it.
Also Read >> How To Enable DApp Browser On Trust Wallet?
Method 2: Get Coins From Another Exchange
To receive coins from another exchange, you will have to follow the steps written below:
- Launch Trust Wallet
- Tap on the Receive option.
- Select the Token that you want to receive.
- Copy your Trust Wallet Address as a QR code or as an alphanumeric code.
- Make sure to copy it correctly and send it to the sender.
- That’s it.