Is Disney Plus so quiet for you?
If YES then don’t worry, you are not the only person who is complaining about the low volume on Disney+.
There are tons of Disney + users who took to Twitter, Facebook, Reddit and other platforms and complained that the volume on Disney Plus is quiet as compared to other streaming platforms.
It has been a few months since people have been complaining about the low volume on Disney + but the developer of the streaming platform does not seem to be interested in resolving this issue.
If you are encountering the low volume problem on Disney + and are looking for its possible solutions then look no further as we have got you covered.
Apart from teaching you multiple ways to resolve the Disney Plus so quiet issue, this guide will explain some common reasons that often lead to this issue.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Why is Disney Plus So Quiet?
Disney + is arguably one of the fastest-growing streaming platforms across the world.
Similar to other popular platforms, Disney Plus is not strange to issues and bugs.
The issue that has left everything scratching for their heads is its low volume.
We all know that children’s shows have low volume as compared to adult shows but people noticed quiet low volume on Marvel’s newest arrival, Moon Knight, and the Star Wars series, The Book of Boba Fett.
Regardless of which movie, TV show or web series you watch on Disney Plus, if you encounter the low volume issue on it, chances are high that you might be facing the issue because of the following reasons.
Here are some reasons that could lead to Disney Plus so quiet issue:
- Outdated App
- Incorrect Volume Control Settings
- The content you are watching on Disney Plus has low volume
- Low Volume Set on The App
How To Fix Disney + So Quiet Issue In 2022?
As mentioned above, we have come up with a bunch of solutions that could resolve the Disney Plus so quiet issue.
Before you apply any of the following solutions, make sure your Disney + subscription is renewed and your account is active.
If your account is active and you have already renewed your Disney Plus subscription but you continue to face the same error then apply the following methods to resolve the issue:
Here are all possible solutions to fix the Disney Plus Low Volume issue:
Method 1: Update The Application
The first and foremost solution needs you to update your Disney Plus application.
If you have not updated your Disney Plus app in a while, you must be having this low volume error because of your outdated application.
Irrespective of what application you use, you tend to encounter issues and erros while using them.
To resolve this Disney Plus issue, you will have to update your application.
To update Disney Plus app, follow the steps written below:
- First, open Google Play Store or App Store on your device.
- Type ‘Disney Plus’ into the search option.
- If there is an update available, you will get an ‘Update’ button.
- Click on the Update button to update Disney Plus to the latest version.
- Once updated, restart the application and check if the error remains.
- That’s it.
Method 2: Change Content
Sometimes the reason why Disney Plus is so quiet is its contents.
Yes, there are plenty of contents available on Disney Plus that have slightly lower volume than the rest of the contents.
If you are having a low volume issue on Disney Plus, I advise you to change the content and see if the problem persists.
Before you change your content on Disney Plus, let me tell you that Children’s shows on Disney Plus have lower volumes than Adult shows.
If changing content on Disney Plus resolves the issue, the content you were watching must have had lower volumes.
Method 3: Increase Volume For App
If you are using Disney Plus on your PC, you might encounter low volume issues on the Disney Plus application only.
If that’s the case then you can fix the issue by making changes in the Application’s settings.
Here’s how to change the setting on your PC:
- Open Disney Plus and click on the ‘Settings’ option.
- In the Settings window, select the ‘Output devices’.
- Now, click on the ‘Device Properties’ and then select ‘Additional Device Properties’ from the drop-down options.
- Select ‘Enhancements’ and adjust the equalization option to Maximum.
- Once done, restart the Disney Plus application and check if the error is fixed.
- That’s it.
Method 4: Update Laptop Sound Drivers
If you are encountering Disney Plus low volume error on your PC, chances are high that your sound driver is not up to date.
To resolve this issue, you will have to update your sound drivers.
Here’s how you can update your Sound Drivers on your PC:
- Press the Windows and X buttons simultaneously.
- Select the ‘Device Manager’.
- Click on the ‘Sound, video and game controller’
- Select ‘check for updates online’.
- Download and install if there is any update available.
- Once updated, restart your PC and save the Settings.
- Now, launch the Disney Plus application and see if the error is fixed.
- That’s it.
Method 5: Check Volume Controls
Since each device has a different volume for applications and media, you will have to check the volume level for the app to resolve the Disney Plus so slow issue.
If you don’t know how to check the volume settings then follow the steps written below:
- Click on Settings.
- Now, you will have to find ‘Audio Settings’
- Once found, select ‘Application’s audio’ and navigate Disney Plus.
- Now, set it to the Maximum level and make save changes.
- Once done, restart your device and launch Disney Plus and see if the error remains.
- That’s it.
These are some easy methods that can be used to resolve the Disney Plus so slow issue in 2022.