Do you know how to increase or set Slippage Tolerance on PancakeSwap?
If your answer is NO then don’t worry, we have a guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
The reason why tons of people want to increase Slippage Tolerance on PancakeSwap is that it fixes errors like “Insufficient Output Amount.”
Also Read >> Cannot Estimate Gas Error on PancakeSwap Fix
Yes, you read that right!
If you are getting the ‘insufficient output amount’ error on PancakeSwap, increase the slippage tolerance to 12% or 15% and check if the error is fixed.
In our previous guide, we have already explained how to fix the ‘insufficient output amount’ error on PancakeSwap.
If you don’t know how then click on the above link. When you click on the above link, you will be taken to one of our guides where we explained everything about the insufficient output amount error.
Since this post is all about slippage tolerance, we will only be talking about how to increase it on PancakeSwap.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Increasing Slippage Tolerance on PancakeSwap
If you are unable to trade on PancakeSwap and continue to encounter errors, increasing slippage tolerance is highly recommended.
For those unaware, the default slippage tolerance on PancakeSwap is 0.8%, so it is necessary to set it to make the most out of the platform.
In order to trade seamlessly on PancakeSwap, you will have to increase slippage tolerance gradually.
Eventually, you will find the optimal level where you will be allowed to trade.
- First, launch PencakeSwap on your device.
- Once launched, select the token that you want to exchange.
- In the From field, select the token that you want to swap to.
- In the To field, select the token that you want to receive.
- Once selected, tap on the Settings icon located next to Swap written.
- There, you will see three headers — Slippage tolerance, Transaction deadline, and Audio.
- Tap on the ‘Slippage tolerance’.
- When you do so, you will see multiple options — “0.1%”, “0.5%”, and “1%”.
- The default Slippage tolerance is 0.8%, which could lead to an “Insufficient Output Amount” error on PancakeSwap.
- To increase slippage tolerance, you will have to set the slippage tolerance to 12% or 15%.
- Once you have successfully increased slippage tolerance on PancakeSwap, you are most likely to get an error that says “Your transaction may be frontrun” error.
- If you encounter this error, close the error window and try swapping the tokens again.
- Now, you would not encounter any issue while swapping tokens on PancakeSwap.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to increase slippage tolerance on PancakeSwap.