Are you looking for Metamask alternatives?
If your answer is YES then look no further as we have got you covered.
Metamask is arguably one of the best Cryptocurrency wallets used to interact with the Ethereum blockchain right now.
Unfortunately, there are plenty of regions and countries such as Iran, and Venezuela where Metamask is prohibited.
Metamask does not serve in certain countries does not mean that users can’t exchange, sell or buy Cryptocurrencies.
There are a plethora of Cryptocurrencies wallets that can be used as Metamask alternatives.
If you don’t know what are the best alternatives to Metamask then don’t worry, we have you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Best Cryptocurrency Wallets Like Metamask
There are dozens of Metamask alternatives out there but we have enlisted only 7 apps that are trusted ones.
1. Trust Wallet
Trust Wallet is one of the best alternatives to Metamask.
If you live in a country where Metamask is banned then I advise you to use Trust Wallet to store, exchange and earn Crypto.
What makes Trust Wallet one of the best Cryptocurrency wallets is that it lets you buy Bitcoin in no time and exchange Crypto without closing its application.
The only downside of Trust Wallet is that it is only available on Mobile devices.
Unlike Metamask, Trust Wallet does not have its browser extension as of now.
- It lets you buy Bitcoin in a few minutes
- You can easily earn interest on the crypto in your wallet
- It allows you to see your collectables. Art & NFTs
- On Trust Wallet, you can exchange your crypto without leaving the app
- It keeps your crypto safe from hackers & scammers
MathWallet might be a new name for you but it is one of the most used Cryptocurrency wallets in 2023.
Similar to Metamask, MathWallet does have a feature allowing users to store, buy, sell and trade Cryptocurrencies and create multiple in-app wallets.
Unlike Trust Wallet, MathWallet can be used on both Mobile and Desktop.
Yes, you can download the Mathwallet extension for Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Brave and other browsers.
When you visit its official website, you will see a huge list of Chains that MathWallets support.
- It supports over 100 chains.
- It has a browser extension for Chrome, Brave, Firefox and others.
- It unlocks multiple keys such as private key and mnemonics.
- It lets you send tokens.
- It supports all kinds of DeFi DApps.
3. Coinbase Wallet
Coinbase Wallet is a massively popular Cryptocurrency exchange platform that allows you to buy, sell, and store Cryptos and NFTs in one place.
Unlike Metamask, Coinbase is a platform, which is used by more than 100 countries across the globe.
Coinbase Wallets has more than 5,500 tokens and plenty of decentralized apps.
If you are looking for a Metamask alternative then you should give Coinbase Wallet a shot.
Before you click on the download link below, make sure to read its features, which will make it easier to decide whether Coinbase Wallet is a good alternative to Metamask or not.
- Codebase Wallet can store both NFTs and Cryptos in one place.
- It supports more than 5,500 assets and numerous DApps.
- It lets you explore the Decentralized web on Mobile and PC.
- It produces your assets with industry-leading security.
- It lets you buy Crypto using both Debit and Credit Cards.
- Coinbase Wallet has a browser extension that can be downloaded by clicking on this link.
Magic, previous known as Fortmatic, is one of the fastest-growing Cryptocurrency exchange platforms right now.
What makes Magic quite popular among Crypto investors is that it does not you to download its Mobile application or browser extension to access your Ethereum apps.
Instead of using Security Phrase, Magic uses phone numbers or emails connected to the Ethereum based applications.
Among leading blockchain companies that integrated Magic, Opensea, Uniswap, Democracy Earth, Zero in and Cent are a few of them.
If you are looking for an amazing Metamask alternative, Magic is the best option.
- The integration process on Magic is too simple.
- It is a SOC 2 Type 1 compliant with a non-custodial HSM architecture.
- It increases your conversion.
- It allows you to use OTP code, 2FA, recovery email and other security options.
- It is customizable, embedded and does not take users away from your app.
Safepal is a Cryptocurrency wallet that you can use as an alternative to Metamask.
The best thing about this Cryptocurrency wallet is that it provides both Software and hardware wallet products.
If you are more concerned about security, I advise you to use Safepal’s hardware security option because it lets you store your data on a private USB stick style hardware, which can’t easily be breached by Cybercriminals.
Unlike other apps like Metamask, Safepal is supported on more than 20 Blockchains including Binance Smart Chain, Ethereum and others.
Similar to Metamask, Safepal can be used on both Mobile and Desktop as it has its own browser extension.
- Safepal lets you store, buy, manage, swap and trade.
- It has more than 10,000+ cryptocurrencies on its app.
- It can be used on Mobile and PC.
- It allows you to create or import software wallets in flexible ways.
- It lets you access your favourite Dapps with one click.
These were some of the best Metamask alternatives that you can use in 2023.
If you liked the apps or software like Metamask that we have mentioned above, make sure to check this page back as we will update more alternatives soon.