Are you getting a ‘No provider was found’ error while connecting Trust Wallet on the PancakeSwap extension?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, you are not alone who has been having PancakeSwap no provider was found error right now.
Since Trust Wallet does not have a browser extension, a lot of Trust Wallet users connect it to the browser extension of PancakeSwap.
Unfortunately, some get an error that says “Provider Error. No provider was found” while connecting it.
This error restricts Trust Wallet users to Swap tokens.
If you too are one of them who is having ‘No provider was found’ while connecting Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap then look no further as we have you covered.
This post will not only explain what PancakeSwap’s ‘No provider was found’ error means but also teach you the simplest way to fix it in 2023.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What Does PancakeSwap ‘No provider Was Found’ Error Means?
The ‘No provider was found’ error occurs when Trust Wallet users attempt to connect it to the PancakeSwap browser.
The error is occurring because you are using PancakeSwap on a browser instead of on the DApp browser on Trust Wallet.
You would not be able to connect Trust Wallet on the PancakeSwap browser extension because Trust Wallet does not support decentralized apps (DApp) such as PancakeSwap.
For the uninformed, your Mobile browsers Google Chrome, Safari and Firefox don’t support DApps like PancakeSwap.
Since Trust Wallet does have a dedicated DApp browser, you must use it to connect with any of the DApps.
To use DApps on Trust Wallet, you will have to activate it first via your Mobile browser.
How to Enable DApp Browser on Trust Wallet?
If you don’t know how to enable the DApp browser on Trust Wallet, follow the steps written below:
- First, download and install Trust Wallet on your phone.
- Launch and configure it.
- Once done, go to Settings and select ‘Preferences’.
- Toggle ‘DApp browsers’ to enabled.
- Once enabled, you will see DApps option on Trust Wallet.
- That’s it.
How to Fix PancakeSwap ‘No Provider Was Found’ on Error?
Method 1: Enable DApp Browser
To fix the ‘No provider was found’ error on PancakeSwap, you will have to enable DApp browsers on Trust Wallet first.
Once you have successfully enabled DApp browsers on Trust Wallet, you will see a browser icon located at the bottom of the screen.
Tap on that browser icon to open the DApp browser.
Once it is opened, scroll down until you see an option ‘Popular‘ header.
When you get into this option, you will see the PancakeSwap app.
Tap on it to open PancakeSwap on the DApp browser and then tap on the Connect Wallet button located at the top of the screen.
When you tap on the ‘Connect’ button, a pop-up window will appear on the screen that contains multiple Wallets that you can connect to.
Tap on the ‘Trust Wallet’ to connect to PancakeSwap. When you do this, you would not get the ‘No Provider Was Found’ error that you were having earlier.
If this method does not work for you then you can apply the second method to fix the ‘No provider was found’ error on PancakeSwap.
Also Read >> How to Fix PancakeSwap Not Working Issue?
Method 2: Use PancakeSwap As Your Browser
The second method to fix the ‘No provider was found’ error requires you to use PancakeSwap as your browser.
This method does not need you to use the DApp browser but you need to have Trust Wallet installed on your device.
Here are steps to use PancakeSwap as your browser:
- First, open your favourite search browsers like Google Chrome, Safari or Firefox.
- Visit the official website of PancakeSwap.
- Once you are on the site, tap on the ‘Connect Wallet’ button.
- From the pop-up window, tap on the ‘WalletConnect’.
- Doing this will show you a list of Wallets that you can connect to.
- Tap on a wallet named ‘Trust’
- When you do so, you will be asked to open the page on Trust Wallet.
- Tap on the Open button to open it on Trust Wallet.
- Now, you will see a button that says ‘Connect’
- Tap on it to connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
- In the above image, you can see that Trust Wallets have been connected to PancakeSwap.
- That’s it.
Also Read >> PANCAKESWAP NOT CONNECTING TO TRUST WALLET FIX
Method 3: Use DApps To Connect
The third method to fix the ‘No provider was found’ error needs you to use DApps. To know how it is done, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, download and install Trust Wallet.
- Once installed, configure and verify it.
- Once verified, open your favourite search browser like Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari on your phone.
- Type or paste “trust://browser_enable” into the search bar.
- When you hit the Search button, a pop-up will appear asking you to open the page in the ‘Trust’ Wallet.
- Tap on the ‘Open’ button to open it in Trust Wallet.
- Once it is opened in Trust Wallet, you will be able to use the DApp browser.
- Once you have successfully enabled DApps, connect it to PancakeSwap using the new browser.
- Open Trust Wallet and navigate the DApp browser (Square) located at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on it and scroll down until you see the ‘PancakeSwap’ option in the Popular section.
- Once found, tap on it and then tap on the ‘Connect’ button.
- Tapping on it will show you multiple options but you will have to tap on the ‘TrustWallet’.
- Doing this will connect Trust Wallet to PancakeSwap.
- That’s it.
These were some ways to fix the ‘No provider was found’ error on PancakeSwap.
Note: To avoid PancakeSwap No provider was found error, I advise you to use the DApp browser instead of using a mobile browser.