Is PancakeSwap not working for you?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry, you are not alone who is having this issue right now.
There are plenty of users who are unable to sell or buy on Trust Wallet because PancakeSwap is not working.
Before we explain the procedure of fixing PancakeSwap not working, let me tell you that there are plenty of scammers out there who will send you Trust Wallet Docs pretending to be Trust Wallet Support.
Apart from sending Trust Wallet Docs, they will also ask you to DM them to get the ongoing issue fixed.
If you get any DM from strangers or people pretending to be Trust Wallet Support, I highly recommend you avoid them or else you will be scammed.
This post will not only teach you how to fix PancakeSwap not working issue but also provide reasons that cause this issue.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Why is PancakeSwap Not Working?
There are two main reasons why you could encounter PancakeSwap not working issue.
One is when servers of PancakeSwap are down and the second is when PancakeSwap servers are overloaded due to more than estimated users.
To check whether PancakeSwap is down or not, you will have to visit a site called saashub.com and search for PancakeSwap.
You can visit the page by clicking on this link as well.
When you click on the link, you will be shown the current status of PancakeSwap and when was the last time it was down.
If you take a look at the above picture, you can see that the servers of PancakeSwap are up.
The image also shows that it was down 11 days ago.
If PancakeSwap servers are down then there is no technical way that can be used to fix PancakeSwap not working issue.
But, if servers are UP for you and others and you are unable to sell or buy on Trust Wallet then you can apply the following fix.
PancakeSwap Not Working Fix
To fix PancakeSwap not working problem, follow the steps written below:
- Launch Trust Wallet.
- Go to the DApp browser section.
- Select PancakeSwap.
- Select the Token that you want to Swap.
- Select the currency you want to Swap in.
- Once selected, click on the Swap button to proceed.
- When you do so, you would not be able to Swap it because the Slippage Tolerance you have for this transaction is too slow.
- Yes, the reason you are unable to Swap, buy or sell Tokens on Trust Wallet the selected Slippage Tolerance is low.
- To fix this issue, make sure the Slippage Tolerance is 12%. If you don’t know how to increase Slippage Tolerance then click on the link.
- Once done, click on the Swap button and proceed.
- That’s it.
If you encounter an error that keeps saying ‘Approving’ on Trust Wallet then you have no option but to uninstall and reinstall it again.
Before you uninstall Trust Wallet, make sure you remember the password that you got when you register for it for the first time.