Ever since Russia attacked Ukraine and made Ukrainian life miserable, a lot of Nonprofit organisations (NGOs) have been helping them in any way possible.
One of them is Razom For Ukraine.
Razom For Ukraine might have been established way back in 2013 or 2014 but there are many who have probably heard about it for the first time.
Since scammers target donors in times of crisis, generous donors do their own research before donating to any random website.
Since the list of NGOs helping Ukraine is increasing with each passing day, many want to know whether Razom For Ukraine is legit or fake.
Also Read >> Is United Help Ukraine Legit?
If you are here to know Razom For Ukraine’s legitimacy then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
What is Razom For Ukraine?
Razom, Inc is one of many NGOs that support Ukrainian in their pursuit of a democratic society with dignity, justice and human and civil rights for all.
“Our top priority is getting tactical medical supplies where they are needed which is frankly to those individuals defending democracy for the rest of us,” Dora Chomiak Razom For Ukraine was quoted as saying to ABC7Ny.com.
Chomiak — who is grateful for all the support Razom For Ukraine is getting right now — further said,
“Millions like you and me – imagine waking up in your apartment, having to run down to your bomb shelter,” she said.
Here’s a list of activities that Razom For Ukraine focuses on the most:
- Amplifying voices from Ukraine in conversations in the US.
- Building a bridge of trust between citizens in Ukraine and local government bodies
- Being a catalyst for organizations and individuals to do more to build a successful Ukraine
Is Razom For Ukraine Legit?
Yes, Razom For Ukraine is a 100% legit platform. It is a US-based non-profit organization, which was founded in 2014.
Since Ukraine is currently in need of help, Razom For Ukraine is leaving no stone unturned to deliver humanitarian aid such as clothes, food, toys and other necessary items right now.
To check what Razom For Ukraine has done for Ukraine so far, visit their official website.
How To Make Donations To Razom For Ukraine?
Making donations to Razom For Ukraine is straightforward. If you don’t know how it is done then follow the steps written below.
- Visit the official website of Razom For Ukraine.
- Once you are on the site, click on the Donate button as shown in the above picture.
- Upon clicking on it, you will be taken to a new page showcasing all possible methods that can be used to donate — Bank Transfer, Check, and Cryptocurrency.
- The fastest way to donate to Razom For Ukraine is the Bank Transfer option.
- Select the preferred method and make donations.
Here are all bank accounts of Razom For Ukraine:
Razom account at Bank of America:
Bank of America
- Routing Number: 026009593
- Account Number: 483086352865
- SWIFT Code: BOFAUS3N
- Beneficiary: RAZOM INC.
- 140 Second Ave, Ste 305
- New York, NY 10003
Razom Account at Capital One:
Capital One Bank
- Routing Number: 065000090
- Account Number: 7528775327
- SWIFT Code: HIBKUS44
That’s everything you need to know about Razom For Ukraine.