Don’t know how to remove your Credit Card from HDTracks? Well, we have a step-by-step guide explaining the same in the simplest way possible.
The best thing about HDTracks is it lets you save your Credit Card detail and make transactions without asking you to enter your card detail again and again.
There is no denying that this is an amazing option but there are users who don’t want HDTracks to save their Credit Card detail due to security reasons.
If you want to remove your credit card from HDTracks then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Removing Credit Card Details From HDTracks
Unlike other companies, HDTracks allows you to delete your Credit Card, Debit Card or E-Wallets details whenever you want.
Since the process of removing a Credit Card from HDTracks is a bit complicated, we will teach you how you can delete your card detail from the digital music store.
Regardless of whether you use HDTracks on PC or Mobile, you can easily remove your card detail from the digital music store.
Since the process of deleting card details from HDTracks is a bit different for PC or Mobile, we will explain their procedure separately.
To remove your credit card from HDTracks on PC, follow the steps written below:
- Open the HDTracks official website and log into your account.
- Once logged in, click on your ‘Account’ from the Menu.
- There, you will have to click on the ‘Payment’ options. When you do so, you will see a list of Debit or Credit Card details you have entered previously.
- To delete your card detail, click on the Arrow option located next to the card.
- When you do so, you will be asked to confirm the process. To confirm the deletion process, click on the ‘Confirm Remove’ opinion.
- Doing this will delete your card detail from HDTracks.
- That’s it.
Using Mobile App
To remove your card detail from HDTracks using a Mobile App, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the HDTracks app on your phone.
- Tap on the ‘Account’ tab.
- Tap on ‘Your Account’ and scroll down until you see the option ‘Payment & Billing’.
- Now, scroll down and select the credit or debit card you want to remove and tap on the ‘Remove’ button.
- Now, tap on the ‘Confirm Remove‘ button to delete your card from HDTracks.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to delete or remove debit or credit card details from HDTracks.