Do you know how to transfer BNB from Crypto.com to Trust Wallet?
If your answer is NO then don’t worry, you have come to the right place.
There are plenty of users who want to send BNB from Crypto.com to Trust Wallet or Trust Wallet to Crypto.com but they don’t know how it is done.
If you too are one of them then don’t worry, we have created a step-by-step guide explaining the entire process in the easiest way possible.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Transferring BNB From Crypto.com To Trust Wallet
Transfering BNB from Crypto.com to Trust Wallet is too simple.
However, if you don’t know the process then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Launch Crypto.com (App) on your Phone.
- Go to BNB Wallet
- Select Transfer.
- When you do so, you will get two options — Deposit and Withdraw.
- Tap on the ‘Withdraw’ option.
- In a new window, tap on the ‘External Wallet’.
- Now, you will be asked to select the Withdrawl method.
- Make sure to select ‘Wallet Address’.
- Now, go to BNB Trust Wallet.
- Copy the BNB Address.
- Once Copied, head back to Crypto.com (App).
- Paste the BNB address into the text that says ‘Binance Coin Address’.
- Click on the Continue button.
- A pop-up message will appear on the screen, click on the OK button.
- Now, click on the ‘Withdraw BNB‘ option.
- Enter the amount that you want to Withdraw in BNB.
- Once entered, click on the Withdraw button.
- Doing this will ask you to enter your password.
- Now, head back to Trust Wallet and check.
- That’s it.
That’s everything you need to know about how to transfer BNB from Crypto.com to Trust Wallet in 2022.