Do you know how to transfer BNB from Trust Wallet to Crypto.com?
If NO then you are at the right place.
This post will explain the easiest way to send or transfer BNB coins from Trust Wallet to Crypto.com with screenshots.
If you are one of the thousands of users who have been having a hard time transferring BNB from Trust Wallet to Crypto.com or Crypto.com to Trust Wallet then look no further as we have got you covered.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Transferring BNB From Trust Wallet To Crypto.com
To send a BNB coin from Trust Wallet to Crypto.com, follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, launch the Trust Wallet application on your phone.
- Tap on an icon located next to the three dots button and select Smart Chain.
- Once you have got the amount of BNB, click on the Swap button.
- When you do so, a bunch of options will pop-up, select ‘Swap to Binance Coin’.
- Now, enter the amount that you want to transfer.
- As soon as you enter the amount, you will be shown the number of Finance Chain you will get.
- Once entered, click on the Swap and then Confirm button and wait until it is processed.
- Now, go back to the Tokens section and select ‘BNB‘ and refresh it until the Swapped amount is seen.
- Once the Swapped amount appears, head back to Crypto.com App.
- Once you are on the app, search for BNB and then tap on the ‘Transfer’ option.
- When you do so, two options will appear on the screen — Deposit and Withdraw.
- To transfer BNB from Trust Wallet to Crypto.com, you will have to select Deposit.
- When you do so, you will be shown the BNB Wallet Address and BNB Memo.
- Once you have successfully copied the BNB Wallet Address, open Trust Wallet and click on the ‘Send’ option.
- When you do so, you will be asked to enter the Recipient Address, BNB Amount that you want to transfer and Memo Address.
- Once entered, click on the Next button.
- When you do so, you will be shown the Network fee that you will have to pay for the transaction.
- Click on the ‘Confirm’ button and wait untill the transaction is completed.
- Once completed, go back to Crypto.com App and refresh.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to transfer BNB from Trust Wallet to Crypto.com App in 2023.