Discord has so many features such as communicating with other users or friends through groups.
If you are in a group, all members of the group need to avoid spamming and trolling.
If any member of the group violates and rules of the group, the moderator or owner of the group can ban that user on Discord.
But if you ban someone on Discord accidentally and now want to unban that group member, you have to follow a few simple steps.
There are tons of Discord users who want to unban someone on Discord but they don’t know how it is done if that’s you then look no further as we have got you covered.
To make your work easier, we have created a guide explaining how to unban someone on Discord in a few simple steps.
To know how this method works, keep reading this post.
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
How to Unban Someone on Discord
As mentioned above, you can only ban and unban a Discord group member if you are an Administrator and owner of the group.
If you are an Administrator of a Discord group but don’t know how to unban a group member then you will have to follow a few simple steps:
Once you have become an Administrator, you can unban someone on Discord on both Mobile and PC but using a PC or Mac is highly recommended.
How to Unban Someone on Discord on Windows or Mac:
- Launch Discord on your PC.
- On the left side of the page, click on the Servers.
- Select the one from which you’ve banned a person.
- Now right-click on the server and click on the Server Settings.
- Under the Server Settings, click on the Overview option.
- Under the Overview window, scroll down and choose Bans.
- Now, select the person you want to Unban, then click on Revoke Ban.
- When you do so, the select Discord member will be unbanned.
- That’s it.
How to Unban Someone on Discord on Android or iPhone:
If you use Discord on your Smartphone and want to unban someone then you have to follow these steps,
- Open Discord on your Smartphone.
- After opening Discord, tap on the server on which you’ve banned a person.
- To open the Settings Option, click on the three dots and then click on the Gear Icon.
- Scroll down and click on Ban.
- Tap on their name and click on Unban.
- When you click on the unban button, you will have the selected Discord member unbanned.
- That’s it.
We hope this article is helpful for you, for more useful content, visit our website and don’t forget to bookmark or pin for quick access.