Are you getting unlock currency transaction error on OpenSea?
If your answer is YES then don’t worry you are not alone who is facing this error right now.
There are tons of OpenSea users who are getting ‘There was an error with your transaction. Please try again‘ error while uploading or selling their first NFT.
This frustrating error is preventing users across the world to sell NFT on Opensea.io.
If you too are struggling to fix it then don’t look further as we have a step by step guide teaching you how to fix Opensea unlock currency error on in 2022.
Before you apply the following method to fix the Opensea unlock currency transaction error, make sure OpenSea is not down.
The following solution would not work if the servers of OpenSea are down.
To check Opensea Server status, you will have to either visit its official website or isitdownrightnow.com.
Before you apply any of the following solutions, make sure to check the Opensea server status first.
If the servers of Opensea are UP and working properly then you can apply the following methods to fix Opensea’s unlock currency error.
Also Read >> How to Buy NFT On Opensea?
Without any further ado, let’s get started:
Opensea Unlock Currency Transaction Error Fix
A lot of users have fixed OpenSea unlock currency errors by using different methods.
If this issue is making it difficult for you to sell or upload NFT on OpenSea then don’t worry, we have got you covered.
This post will explain multiple methods that can be used to fix the ‘There was an error with your transaction. Please try again‘ error on OpenSea in 2022.
To know what these methods are and how they work, keep reading this post.
Solution 1: Refresh Funds
The first to fix OpenSea unlock currency transaction error needs you to Refresh funds.
This method might not work for you but it worked for numerous OpenSea users.
To refresh funds on OpenSea, make sure you have enough balance.
If you have just completed a Polygon transaction, you might have to wait to see the balance on OpenSea.
If you have checked your Polygon account and it has enough balance then you need to refresh your funds to see the amount of Balance you have in OpenSea.
To refresh funds on OpenSea, follow the steps written below:
- Open OpenSea and connect it to your Wallet.
- Once connected, click on the Wallet icon located at the top right corner of the screen (1).
- Now, you will get an option to add funds (2).
- Click on the My wallet drop-down arrow to open the menu.
- Click on the ‘Refresh Funds‘ button.
- Once refreshed, try to unlock the currency again.
- That’s it.
Solution 2: Switch Browser
The second method requires you to switch to another browser.
If you are using Mozilla Firefox and Brave, switch to Google Chrome.
If you Metamask, Coinbase or Trust Wallet, you can use their decentralized DApp browser as well.
If switching to another browser does not fix the issue, you can use the OpenSea app to sell or upload NFT.
Solution 3: Disable Adblocker
If you continue to encounter Unlock Currency Transaction error on OpenSea, there are chances that this issue might be happening because of an Adblocker.
If you have any Adblocker installed on your PC, I advise you to disable it because it would not let you sell or upload NFT on OpenSea.
To disable or turn off Adblocker, follow the steps written below:
- Right-click on the Adblocker icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the ‘Manage extension‘ option.
- Make sure to turn the Toggle Off.
- That’s it.
If none of the above-mentioned fixes the ‘OpenSea unlock currency transaction error’ you have no option but to submit a request on OpenSea.
If you don’t know how to submit a request to OpenSea, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, visit OpenSea Help Center.
- Once you are on the site, click on the ‘Submit a request‘ option located at the top right corner of the screen.
- When you click on it, you will see multiple options to select.
- If you are having an issue related to your account, make sure to select ‘My Account.
- Once selected, you will be asked to enter details like email address, wallet address, Transaction Hash, Description and Subject.
- Once entered, click on the Submit button.
- That’s it.
if none of the above methods fixed the issue then you have no option but to reach out to the Opensea Customer Service or Help centre.
When you go to Opensea Help Center, you will be able to submit a request.
To submit a request, you will need to follow a few simple steps:
- First, go to Opensea Help Center. You can visit the same by clicking on this link.
- Once you are in the Help Center, click on the Submit a request button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- When you do so, you will be asked to select a category.
- If you are having to unlock currency transaction error on Opensea, make sure to select ‘Report a Bug or Error Message’ as shown in the above picture.
- Once selected, you will be asked to enter your email address, blockchain, transaction hash, wallet address and a brief description of the issue that you are getting on Opensea.
- Once entered, click on the ‘Submit’ button and wait for their response.
- That’s it.
That’s all you need to know about how to fix OpenSea’s unlock currency transaction error in 2022.